- Create a FARO® Resource Center account if you do not already have one.
- Log into your account before you try to download files.
- Navigate the main page panels or filter to find the resources you are looking for.
See details below.
The Resource Center provides access to free trial software, technical specifications or tech sheets, white papers, case studies, videos, webinars, and more. To download these resources, you must create an account and log in. It takes just a few minute to enter your contact information, tell us a bit about your organization, and set up a user name and password. Make sure you store your user name and password in a safe place, as you may need it through out your relationship with FARO. Your Resource Center user name and password only applies to the Resource Center. If you also use the FARO Support Portal, that account is separate.
- If you do not have a Resource Center account, click here.
- If you already have an account, click here.
- If you have an account but do not remember the Password, click here.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||
Less than 10 minutes
Create a Resource Center Account
You must have an account to download files.
Click here to go to the Resource Center. The Resource Center main page appears.
- In the first right-side panel, click Register For An Account.
- Fill in the form and click Submit. Within a few minutes, you will receive an email to confirm your registration.
Login to the Resource Center
Once you have received the email, you can login to download files.
- In the Resource Center main page upper-right corner, click Login.
- Enter the User Name (your email address) and Password, then click Login.
- The Resource Center main page appears, displaying your name.
Navigate the Resource Center Main Page Panels
There are several panels on the Resource Center main page that make it easy for you to find different types of content, including Case Studies, Webinars, Tech Sheets, Software, Brochures, and Popular Downloads. In any panel, click the specific links or SEE ALL to view the described content. If you do not find what you want in the panels, try setting filters to find what you are looking for.
NOTE: Panels and the content they contain may change over time.
Set Resource Center Filters
At the top of the Resource Center main page, there is a filter bar for restricting content according to Product, Application, Industry, or Category such as Brochures, Case Studies, Software, and alike.
- On the Filter By: bar, drop down one or more filter list and click on what you are looking for.
- Once you have selected what you want, click Filter. The list of filtered results appear.
- Click on the Title of what you are looking for.
- Click the Download button to view the file.
- Do one of these steps to download the file to your computer.
If you are viewing a PDF document, click the download icon in the upper-right corner.
If you are viewing a software file, either
Click on the file name and click the Download button
Or if a knowledge base article appears, in the Quick Steps section click on the Download link in the table.
Forgot Resource Center Password
If when you enter your User Name and Password for the Resource Center an ERROR message appears, follow these steps.
- Re-enter the User Name and Password, then click Login. The user name is usually the email address you used when you registered for the Resource Center.
- If re-entering your User Name and Password still generates an ERROR message, click Lost Password?
- A new panel appears where you can enter your Email address and click Get New Password.
- In a few minutes, you receive an email with password reset instructions. If you do not receive the email within 15 minutes, check your email client Junk or Spam folders on your computer or on the email server. In the email, click the reset password link.
- A new window appears in your browser where you enter the New password. Click Reset Password.
- A confirmation message appears in your browser.
- Click Back to FARO to login with the new password.
Resource Center Login Troubleshooting
If you have problems logging in successfully, here are troubleshooting guidelines.
- Make sure all email from email@example.com is white-listed for your email server. You may need to ask your IT department to do this.
- Before you log in after changing your password, clear your browser cache to purge old passwords that might get in the way of using the new password.