- Create a FARO® Resource Center account if you do not already have one.
- Log into your account before you try to download files.
- Navigate the main page panels or filter to find the resources you are looking for.
See details below.
The Resource Center provides access to the latest software updates, technical specifications or tech sheets, white papers, case studies, videos, webinars, and more. To download these resources, you must create an account and log in. It takes just a few minute to enter your contact information, tell us a bit about your organization, and set up a user name and password. Make sure you store your user name and password in a safe place, as you may need it through out your relationship with FARO. Your Resource Center user name and password only applies to the Resorce Center. If you also use the FARO Support Portal, that account is separate.
- If you do not have a Resource Center account, click here.
- If you already have an account, click here.
- If you have an account but do not remember the User Name or Password, click here.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||
Less than 10 minutes
Create an Account
You must have an account to download files.
Click here to go to the Resource Center.
- In the first right-side panel, click Register For An Account.
- Fill in the form an click Submit. Within a few minutes, you will receive an email to confirm your registration is verified.
Once you have received the email, you can login to download files.
- Click here to go to the Resource Center.
- In the upper-right corner, click Login.
- Enter the User Name (your email address) and Password, then click Login.
- The Resource Center main page appears.
Navigate the Panels on the Main Page
There are several panels on the main Resource Center page. Panels highlight specific types of items, such as Case Studies, Webinars, Tech Sheets, and alike. Click the SEE ALL link to view the items described. If you do not find what you want in the Panels, try setting filters to find what you are looking for.
NOTE: Panels and the items they highlight may change from time to time.
On th main Resource Center page, at the top, there is a bar for filtering the items in the Resource Center by category.
Forgot User Name or Password
If you already have an account for the download center but cannot login successfully, follow these steps.
- Click here to go to the Download Center. In the upper-right corner, click Login.
- Re-enter the User Name and click Login. The user name is the email address you used when you first registered for the Download Center.
- If re-entering the User Name does not work, re-enter the Password and click Login.
- If re-entering your password does not work, below the Password field on the Login page, click Forgot your password?
- A new panel appears where you can enter your Email address and click Submit.
- In a few minutes, you receive an email with password reset instructions. If you do not receive the email within 15 minutes, check your email client Junk or Spam folders on your computer and on the email server.
- In the email, click Go to this page to set your new password.
A new page appears in your browser where you enter the New password and Confirm password, then click Submit.
- A confirmation message appears in your browser.
- Do not click Continue to website. Instead, go to the Login section above for instructions.
If you have problems logging in successfully, here are troubleshooting guidelines.
- Make sure all email from email@example.com are white-listed for your email server. You may need to ask your IT department to do this.
- Before you log in after changing your password, clear your browser cache to purge old passwords that might get in the way of using the new password.