Currently the FARO® Knowledge Base website (knowledge.faro.com) uses BOX.com to house and serve all downloadable assets. These assets range from software packages, firmware, drivers, manuals and other documentation. While BOX.com provides fast reliable downloads, for first time users the interface can be confusing.
Note: It is not necessary or recommended to “Log In” or “Sign up” for a BOX.com account. All downloads are accessible without the use or need of a login.
- After clicking on a download link for an asset/file in any article you will be presented with the following interface in a new browser tab.
- Ignore the “Log In” and “Sign up” buttons and the green bar at the top of the screen.
- Mouse over the file you would like to download, then click on the ellipsis button and choose Download.
- Your download will begin in a few seconds. You can ignore or close the “Your Download is In Progress” pop-up window. It is not necessary to keep the pop-up window open during the download.
- Depending on your browser, the download will be displayed in the download bar at the bottom of the window or you will be prompted to Open or Save the file.
- Once the download is complete, you may close the tab and return to the original Knowledge Base article.