An up-to-date FARO® software warranty gives you immediate and easy access to technical support and the latest software releases, including upgrades with new convenience and efficiency features as well as bug fixes. Please refer to your sales order to understand how your warranty is handled and what you need to do to maintain it. You can keep your warranty current by purchasing an extended warranty package.
Keep Your Software Warranties Current
If you let your warranty run out, you may continue to use the software, take advantage of our self-help knowledge base, and receive certified customer support from experienced agents. But, you will have to wait while you update your warranty to be covered for the contingencies that affect every-day business productivity, efficiency, and economic cash flow. If your warranty has expired, these warranty packages can help you get current.
- Update fee--If your warranty is behind by many years, this economical package gets you current without counting years and months.
- Yearly or three-year packages--If you are behind just a few years, purchase only the amount of years to get current.
- Monthly packages--If you are missing a few months, combine monthly and yearly packages or just purchase the amount of missing months needed to get current.
Contact us for details and pricing. Warranty and Support agents can help you find the best warranty package for you.
- FARO End User License Agreement Location
- Warranty Renewal Certificate
- Warranty Status and Software Update Eligibility
- Warranty Plan Requirements for Access to Software Upgrades and Enhancements
- Warranty and Ownership Transfers for FARO Devices or Software
maintenance plan, service agreement, support agreement, software license, software license key, product key, product license