To ensure you have easy access to technical support and software releases, including upgrades and bug fixes, FARO provides a one-year Manufacturer's Standard Warranty when you purchase FARO software. After the first year, you can keep your warranty current by purchasing warranty packages so that you never miss a new software upgrade or bug fix release!
Keep Your Software Warranties Current
Never letting your warranty expire is the easiest way to be sure you always have access to the latest features in FARO software. If your warranty has expired, these packages help get you current.
- Update fee--If your warranty is behind by many years, this economical package gets you current without counting years and months.
- Yearly or three-year packages--If you are behind just a few years, purchase only the amount of years to get current.
- Monthly packages--If you are missing a few months, combine monthly and yearly packages or just purchase the amount of missing months needed to get current.
You can find details about FARO software warranties and licenses in the appendices of the software manuals.
Contact us for details and pricing. Warranty and Support agents can help you find the best warranty package for you.
- User Manual for CAM2 Measure 10
- User Manual for CAM2 Q
- Training Manual for CAM2 SmartInspect
- User Manual for SCENE
- User Manual for Freestyle3D Scanner, SCENE Capture, and SCENE Process
- User Documentation for SCENE WebShare Cloud
- User Manual for SCENE Webshare Server
- Quick Start Guide for SCENE WebShare 2Go
maintenance plan, service agreement, support agreement, software license, software license key, product key, product license