Here is all you have to do. Click any of these links to get details.
- Check to see if you have a valid warranty.
- Work with the agent to confirm if you already have a valid warranty or you must renew it.
- If you have a valid warranty, and you have already tried to upgrade your existing installation of FARO software without success, skip the steps below and contact FARO Support.
- If you must renew your warranty, once you have arranged payment and the agent confirms your warranty is valid, download and save the FARO Software you want to upgrade.
- Once the software is installed, contact FARO Support to and ask the agent to update your product/license key.
As part of upgrading your FARO software, if when you tried to update your product/license key the process failed, then you may need to check if you have a valid software warranty. If the release date for the software you want to upgrade is after your warranty expiration date, then you must purchase a warranty extension before you can update your product/license key and run the software.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||30 minutes or less once you have renewed your warranty|
- Purchase a warranty extension.
- Once the agent has confirmed your purchase, download and save the FARO Software you want to upgrade. You will not be able to run the software yet.
- Contact FARO Support and tell the agent you have just renewed your warranty and want to update your product/license key. The agent will walk you through the process and get you up and running as fast as possible.
- Where can I download CAM2 Measure 10 software, latest and earlier versions, and Readme files
- Where can I download the latest CAM2 Q
- Where can I download the latest and earlier versions of CAM2 SmartInspect
- Where can I download the last and earlier versions of CAM2 Gage software
- Where can I download the latest and earlier versions of FARO SCENE software and Release Notes
- How do I check to see if I have a warranty, if it has or has not expired, and if I am eligible to get a free software update
service plan, maintenance plan, support plan, authorization, guarantee, portlock, hard lock, hardlock, softlock, soft lock, product license, product key, license key