The SafeNet Sentinel HASP License Driver and FARO Remote Update System (RUS) enable FARO software licensing. Both are installed when you install FARO software. Use these instructions to check the version number currently installed on a computer.
HASP License Driver
- On the PC with the HASP driver, open an Internet browser and go to http://localhost:1947. The Sentinel Admin Control Center appears.
- Click Diagnostics.
- At the bottom in the Run-time section, note the number next to Run-time Installer. This is the HASP license driver version number.
- The latest HASP version number is 7.100.25990.1.
- The latest HASP version number for BUILD IT users is 7.100.25990.1.
- On the computer where you want to check the RUS version number, if you did not accept the install folder defaults, go to the folder where you installed FARO software.
- In this folder, scroll until you see the FaroRUS.exe file. Right-click on this file and select Properties. The FaroRUS.exe Properties window appears.
- Click the Details tab.
- Note the File version number.
- The latest RUS version number is 7.9.23583.60000.
- Download SafeNet Sentinel HASP License Driver and FARO Remote Update System (RUS)
- Uninstall and Reinstall SafeNet Sentinel HASP License Driver and FARO Remote Update System (RUS)
- Network License Server Setup to Share and Manage Multiple Software License Keys
softkey, soft key, soft lock, softlock, license server, product key activation, license activation, offline license activation, offline product key activation, activate product key