Here is all you have to do. Click the links to see details.
- Click here to check for the latest version of the SafeNet Sentinel HASP license driver. Then, uninstall the old driver and install the latest one.
- Create a C2V file and apply the matching V2C file to upgrade and activate your FARO® software license key. This should clear error message 35845.
- If you still see the error message, unblock the SafeNet Sentinel License Manager.
- When that is done, create a C2V file and apply the matching V2C file again. You should not see the error message.
During the process of updating and activating your FARO® software license key, if you are using the manual method of creating a C2V you may see error message 35845 about the SafeNet Sentinel HASP license driver. You can clear this message by following the step-by-step directions in this article.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||60 minutes or more depending on how long it takes to get the V2C file.|
- Click here and in the Quick Steps section, follow steps 1-2 to check if you are running the latest SafeNet Sentinel HASP license driver. If not, follow steps 3-4 to uninstall the old driver and install the latest one.
- Follow the instructions to create a C2V file and apply the matching V2C file to upgrade and activate your product/license key. This process should complete successfully without displaying error message 35845.
- If the error message still appears, continue to Unblock the Sentinel License Manager Service.
If error message 35845 still appears when you try to make a C2V file, it may be that your virus checker or spam filter software is blocking the SafeNet Sentinel License Manager from communicating with the FARO software. Ask your IT department to alter the virus or spam software domain policies to stop blocking the License Manager.
- Click the Windows Start button and in the right panel, right-click Computer and click Manage.
- The Computer Management window appears. In the central panel, double-click Services and Applications and then double-click Services.
- Look for Sentinel LDK License Manager or Sentinel Local License Manager.
- In the Status column, verify that the service status is Started. If not, right-click on the service and click Start. This service should always be Started and should never be Paused or Stopped, even after reboot. If the status column for this service ever says Stopped or Paused or is null, check the settings for the recovery properties and reset them.
- Right-click on the the Sentinel License Manager service and click Properties.
- Click the Recovery tab and set these settings.
- Set First failure to Restart the Service.
- Set Restart Service after to 0 minutes.
- Follow the instructions to create a C2V file and apply the matching V2C file to upgrade and activate your FARO software license key. This process should complete successfully without displaying error message 35845.
- Error When Starting the Sentinel License Manager Service
- TCP/UDP Port Used by the Sentinel HASP Driver
- SafeNet Sentinel HASP License Driver and FARO Remote Update System (RUS)
- SafeNet Sentinel HASP License Driver and FARO Remote Update System (RUS) Uninstalling and Reinstalling
- Activate and Update a License Product Key or Dongle for your FARO Software
- Network License Server Setup to Share and Manage Multiple Software License Keys
M10, measure 10, portlock, HL, upgrade, software key, license key, activation, portlock, M10, Safenet, product key, dongle, SL, HL, soft lock, softlock, hard lock. hardlock, HASP error code or message, installation error code or message