If you are having display problems, you might need to update your graphics card driver to the latest version to resolve the problem.
We recommend that you use the computer manufacturers update utility, which comes pre-installed on the computer to ensure that you have the correct drivers for your specific computer.
If the computer manufacturer does not have an update utility, you may have to contact the graphics card vendor to get the latest driver. If you don't know which graphics card is installed on your computer, follow these steps.
- Right click the My Computer icon and click Manage.
- In the left panel, click Device Manager.
- In the center panel, click on Display adapters and expand the menu. The name of the graphics card appears in the tree below Display adapters.
- To find the name of the manufacturer, double-click on the name of the graphics card. The Graphics Card Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Driver tab to see the Manufacturers name.
video card, video card problems, monitor problems