You can operate the FARO® ScanPlanTM without a USB connection by connecting to the device via WiFi.
- Browse open WiFi connections on your PC, tablet, or phone and find the one that begins with "SP."
- Connect to the device and enter the password 0123456789.
- Open a web browser and navigate to 192.168.101.2:3000. This will open the project menu.
Note: You may be asked to accept a license agreement before viewing the project menu.
- You can manipulate existing projects or create new projects in the same manner as with a smartphone.
- Creating a Scan with ScanPlan
- USB Sticks and WiFi Adapters Compatible with ScanPlan
- User Manual for ScanPlan
- Technical Specifications Sheet for ScanPlan
attach, phone, connect, WLAN, tablet, PC, wireless, network, password