WARNING: Do not open the housing. Dangerous high voltages are present inside the enclosure. Only qualified service personnel should open the cabinet.
Never push objects of any kind into this product through openings as they may touch dangerous voltage points or cause short circuits. This could result in a fire, electric shock, and damage to the product.
This product should be operated only from the power source or the battery supplied or recommended by FARO. Please ensure that the specifications of the AC converter are met by your line voltage. If you do not know the power line voltage in your area, please consult your local power company. To avoid electrical shock, use the power supply unit in dry indoor environments only.