The memory card that came with your FARO® Laser Scanner is correctly formatted and can be used immediately with your scanner and SCENE. Any other memory card must be correctly formatted before you use it.
The scanner and SCENE can read data from SD, SDHC, or SDXC memory cards with a storage capacity of up to 64 GB. The speed of the memory card must be Class 10 or better, and its temperature range should be from -20° C (-4° F) to 85° C (185° F).
All memory cards used with the scanner and SCENE must be formatted as FAT 32 file systems regardless of their size or rating. Although there are many ways to format memory cards, the most reliable way is to use the scanner's Format function.
For information about using memory cards with the laser scanner, see the user manual for your model scanner. The See Also section has links to all the different scanner model user manuals. Once you have downloaded the manual for your scanner model, search for SD card.
- User Manual for SCENE
- User Manual for the Focus M70 and S70/S150/S350
- User Manual for the Focus3D X30
- User Manuals for the Focus3D X 130 or 130 HDR
- User Manuals for the Focus3D X 330 or 330 HDR
- User Manual for the Focus3D 20/120 and S 20/120
- Delete or Format the SD Card Used with the Focus3D Laser Scanner
- Data Recovery Options and Usage Guidelines for the SD Card Used with the Focus3D Laser Scanner
- Error-Scanning Is Not Possible without SD Card. Please Insert an SD Card into the Scanner on the Focus3D
- Error Codes for the Focus3D
- Error-Code 33797 When Opening a Project in SCENE
memory, storage, data, SD card formatting, SDHC card formatting, SDXC card formatting