With the latest firmware updates, Focus, Freestyle 2, and ScanPlan scanners now digitally sign scans to make it possible to detect if a scan has been modified after its creation. The Scan Verification Tool allows you to verify a scan's authenticity and print a detailed report.
- Support for Focus Premium scans
- Support for Freestyle 2 scans
- Small usability improvements, especially with regard to verification of Focus Swift sequence
|Scan Verification Tool (Win&MacOS)||12 Apr 2022||2.2.0|
|Scan Verification Tool Manual||12 Apr 2022||2.2.0|
Installation - PC
- Download the app to a folder that you choose.
- Open the folder in Explorer and double-click FARO_Scan_Verification.exe to begin the installation.
- Follow the prompts to accept the license agreement, choose an installation directory, and select a Start Menu folder.
- Click Install to begin installation.
Installation - Mac
- Open the downloaded dmg-file FARO_Scan_Verification.dmg.
- The installation dialog appears.
- Drag the FARO Scan Verification Tool icon onto the link to the Applications folder.
- When you start the FARO Scan Verification Tool for the first time, go to the Finder, open your Applications folder.
- Right-click the FARO Scan Verification Tool.
- Select Open.
- Click Open again to confirm.
Note: This must be done only once. Afterward, you can open the FARO Scan Verification Tool with a double click.