- Click the link in this table to download the latest Freestyle3D scanner camera driver to the tablet you use with your Freestyle.
CAUTION: The camera driver version and the SCENE Capture version must be paired correctly. Click here if you need an earlier version of the camera driver.
Date Driver Version Capture Version Download 29 Sep 2016 184.108.40.206 7.0 and later Freestyle Camera Driver
- Extract and install driver files.
The driver for the Freestyle camera is included in the SCENE Capture install package. Therefore, the features of your Freestyle are dependent on the version of SCENE Capture you are using. Click here to make sure you are always using the latest version of Capture and the camera driver it contains.
Capture must be installed on your tablet before you connect the Freestyle to it. When you first connect Freestyle to the tablet, the driver automatically installs. Please wait until the driver installation is complete, otherwise you will not be able to properly start Freestyle.
Install the camera driver manually only if you are troubleshooting camera related issues and cannot re-install Capture. Choose a version of the driver that is correctly paired with the version of Capture installed on your tablet. Because the driver comes with Capture, it is rare that you should need to install the drivers manually.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||25 minutes|
Download and Save the Freestyle Camera Driver
- Click a link for the latest or earlier driver as needed.
- Click Download. A window appears showing the file name of the driver you want to download, UeyeDriver x.x.x.x for SCENE Capture x.x.zip.
- Click Save File. The download begins. It may take several minutes to complete the download. Do not close your browser or shut off your computer while the download is in progress. When the download is complete, the .zip file appears in your browser's download folder.
- Copy the .zip file to a safe location on your tablet.
- Go to Extract and Install Driver Files to continue.
Extract and Install Driver Files
- Extract the .zip file. This screenshot shows an example of what this file may contain.
- Check that SCENE Capture is not running. If it is, exit the application.
- Double-click dpinst.exe to install the driver. The Device Driver Installation Wizard appears.
- Click Next. A message appears telling you the drivers were successfully installed.
- Click Finish.
Your Freestyle is ready to use.
The version of the Freestyle camera driver must be correctly paired with a specific version of SCENE Capture. Depending on the version of Capture that is installed on your computer, you may need to use an earlier driver version.
Click the link in this table to download the camera driver that goes with the version of Capture that is installed on your tablet. Click here if you need the latest version of the camera driver.
|Date||Driver Version||Capture Version||Download|
|04 Dec 2015||4.70.15||5.5 and later||Freestyle Camera Driver|
|08 Jun 2015||4.20.6||5.4||Freestyle Camera Driver|
reinstalling, reinstall, re-install, updating, update, OS, operating system, current driver, newest driver, new driver, earlier driver, past driver, old driver