Download the latest version of OptorL and view the release notes in the table below. Check that your computer meets the recommended requirements before you download the software.
|14 Feb 2020||2020.2|
Before You Begin
- Ensure you have administrator privileges on your computer. If you do not, contact your IT department.
- Turn off all anti-virus and firewall software, as it can affect installing FARO® software. We will remind you to turn it back on again at the end of this process. If you do not know how to do this, contact your IT department.
- Uninstall any existing previous version of the OptorL software.
- Download the software, and double-click the Setup.exe file to begin installation.
- Follow the initial prompts to begin installation.
- Select the components to install.
- Main Files - Required installation files.
- VS Runtime - Runtime components for OptorL. Clear this option if another version of RevEng is installed.
- Clean install - Removes installed versions of OptorL.
- Drivers - Drivers that are required to support legacy OpenTechnologies Cronos scanners in OptorL.
- Force License Reinstall - Force the reinstallation of the Licensing Driver Components (FARO HASP Driver). Selecting this option is not necessary, unless you are experiencing licensing issues with the software.
- Click Next and follow the remaining prompts
- Verify all of the installation settings and then click Install.
- After installation is complete, if you turned off anti-virus and firewall software before you started the install process, turn it back on before you use the software. If you do not know how to do this, contact your IT department.