Here is all you need to do to download the latest version of CAM2 Remote, configure it, and use it to remotely control CAM2 Measure 10 or your FARO 3D measurement device. For detailed instructions about each of these steps, click here to download the CAM2 Remote 10.6 Quick Start Guide.
- Download CAM2 Remote 10.6 from iTunes App Store
- Download the CAM2 Remote Quick Start Guide for detailed instructions to complete these tasks.
- Enable CAM2 Remote in CAM2 Measure
- Choose a Wi-Fi network configuration
- Setup the Wi-Fi network
- Connect CAM2 Remote to CAM2 Measure
- Use CAM2 Remote with CAM2 Measure
When you are using a FARO 3D measurement device in the field, the distance between the inspection part, the FARO device, and the computer running CAM2 Measure can complicate taking the measurements you need. The greater the distance, the more awkward this can be. Remove all obstacles by using FARO’s CAM2 Remote running on an iOS device to remotely control CAM2 Measure and the FARO device.
CAM2 Remote gives you all the commands and visual tools needed to operate CAM2 Measure or your FARO device from a distance. With CAM2 Remote, you get maximum mobility and freedom to inspect parts and get measurements quickly and efficiently.The Quick Start Guide helps you download, configure, and use CAM2 Remote.
Please review this table before you download CAM2 Remote to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||30 minutes to install and configure a network if a Wi-Fi network exists
1 or more hours if a Wi-Fi network does not exist
- Which Microsoft Windows operating systems are compatible with FARO software
- Remote control of CAM2 Measure 10 or CAM2 Q software and FaroArm or Laser Tracker from an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPadl
- User Manual for CAM2 Measure 10
remote control, remote access, wireless network, wireless device, wireless control, wirelessly, ease of use, productivity, mobile device