When you send in your FaroArm or FARO Gage for factory service, these tests are performed as indicated by the ASME B89.4.22 guidelines.
- Effective Diameter Test
- Single Point Accuracy Test
- Volumetric Performance Test are performed.
See the link below for a sample report with details.
Click here to download: Quantum Calibration Report
- What are the steps in the 15-point check that is part of the FaroArm or FARO Gage factory service
- Does FARO have a stance on the lifetime calibration of a Laser Line Probe or ScanArm, like it does for the FaroArm life calibration
- What happens to my FaroArm and/or Laser Line Probe (ScanArm) when the equipment comes in for service (RMA)
- FaroArm Compensation and Calibration
- What is the difference between the Standard, Premium, and Premium Plus Warranty Plans for FARO devices
calibration, process, report, calibrate, calibrating, arm, certification