The FaroArm® Manager is an application installed with the USB FaroArm drive on the computer you use with the FaroArm QuantumS or QuantumM. This application is a workflow efficiency tool that enables you to connect to a FaroArm, perform calibration or compensation, configure settings, perform diagnostics, and check the firmware version number without having to install, license, and run CAM2 Measure 10. Because the FaroArm Manager does not require a license key, it can be installed on any computer that can connect to a QuantumS or QuantumM. This application is particularly useful when working with more than one QuantumS or QuantumM in distributed or remote work environments.
Depending on how your organization is structured, IT Administrators, QA Engineers or Inspectors, and FaroArm Operators can benefit from using the FaroArm Manager.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||Less than one minute|
Work with the FaroArm Manager
- From the Microsoft Windows Start icon, click All Apps or All Programs > FARO > FaroArm Manager. The FaroArm Manager main window appears.
- Use the links in the panels to navigate to do what you want.
For details about the panels and links, download the QuantumS and QuantumMUser Manual and search for the FaroArm Manager section. Here you can find documentation for all features and settings.
- To return to the main window, click the arrow icon in the upper-left corner under the FARO logo.
- To exit, click the X icon in the upper-right corner.
- For information about changes to the FaroArm Manager, click here and go to Quick Steps, step 3 to download the What's New file for the USB FaroArm Driver.
- USB Driver for the FaroArm, ScanArm, and Gage
- Quick Start Guide for the Quantum S and Quantum M FaroArm
- User Manual for the Quantum S and Quantum M FaroArm and Laser ScanArm
configuration tool, calibration tool, compensation tool, configuration utility, calibration utility, compensation utility