The proper settings for connecting to a Renishaw probe are as follows:
- Go to "Devices" -> "PROBES" then select "Custom Probe" and hit EDIT.
- Once the new screen appears. Type the name that you want to call the Probe.
- Then enter the ball diameter in the "Probe Diameter" space.
- Next in the "Auxillary switch" box make sure the active box is checked.
- Then set the "DE-BOUNCE time" to 1000. And the "ASSERT time" to 1.0
These are the recommended settings. They can be adjusted to suit your preferences.
renishaw, tp20, tp-20, probe settings, renishaw settings, debounce, assert time, settings