Export a FaroArm or Gage from the USA
You need the this information.
- The country of origin--United States of America (USA)
- The Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) code--9031.49.4000
- The Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)--EAR99
It is not necessary to supply an export license. FARO ® products qualify for No License Required (NLR). Please be aware that licensing expectations at the destination point may override license expectations at the point of origination. See part 740 of EAR for information about license exceptions and requirements.
It may be necessary to check that the end user does not appear on any Denied Trade Screening, Denied Party Screening , Sanction Party Screening Denied Trade Lists that may apply.
Import a FaroArm or Gage to the USA
You need this information.
- The Harmonized Tariff Schedule (HTS) code--9801.00.1012
And, this regulation applies.
- Manufacturer Affidavit (MA)
HTS, logistics, Arm, ECCN, customs