When you ship FARO products across national borders or export them, you may be asked to provide documentation about the characteristics or properties of the items you are shipping. Here is a list of information that is commonly required to meet most national or border control, import or export regulations.
- Question: Are these products considered dangerous freight?
Answer: No, these products are not considered dangerous freight.
Answer: For any model FaroArm, Tracker, or Laser Scanner, the number is 9031.49.4000.
- Question: What is the Export Control Classification (ECCN) number?
Answer: For any model FaroArm, Tracker, or Laser Scanner, the ECCN is EAR-99.
- Question: What determines if an export license is required?
Answer: The ECCN number determines if a license is required according to the receiving countries regulations.
- Question: What is the Accession number?
Answer: The Accession number applies only to products and models that have a laser.
Product Region Accession Number All models of FaroArm, including the FARO Edge and FARO Gage Any Not applicable All models of FARO Laser Line Probe (LLP), except the Laser Line Probe HD Florida, USA 1430697-000 FARO Laser Line Probe HD Florida, USA 1320392-001 FARO Laser Tracker Ion and Vantage Pennsylvania, USA 1430697-002 All models of FARO 3D Imager AMP Pennsylvania, USA 1130915-000 FARO Laser Scanner Focus3D all models Germany 1131165-000 FARO Laser Scanner Photon 20/120 Germany 1231486-000 FARO Laser Scanner 80/882 HE Germany 1430697-1 All models of the FARO Freestyle Scanner Germany 1520092-000
- What is the origin and HTS code and ECCN number for FARO USB arm products produced in America for logistics paperwork
- What is the origin and HTS code for Focus 3D products for logistics paperwork
- What is the ECCN number for exporting the Laser Tracker
- What is the international shipping IRS number for FARO Technologies, Inc. US
- How do we return equipment to FARO's US service facilities for international services
customs Information, customs documentation, export Information, export compliance documentation, cross boarder shipping, international shipping, import and export regulations