- September 15, 2015: The new Freestyle3D X increases handheld laser scanning accuracy from 1.5mm/0.059 inches to 1.0mm/0.039 inches
- The FARO Freestyle3D receives the Red Dot Award for 2015
In this series of short videos, see the FARO Freestyle3D handheld laser scanner used alone or with the FARO Focus3D laser scanner to document various applications, such as architecture, engineering and construction (AEC), forensic reconstruction, accident reconstruction, and forensic investigation. See first-hand how quick and easy it can be to capture small details that might otherwise be lost or take hours to capture.
Make this your home page for the Freestyle3D. From here, you can get the latest news and quickly navigate articles to get all the available download resources. There several ways to navigate.
- The sequence of article links in the Map below guide you through all the available resources.
- Previous and Next Page links, found at the top and bottom of articles, take you through all the articles in the sequence.
- The graphic at the top of all pages about the Freestyle3D takes you back to this page.
About the Freestyle3D
The Freestyle3D is a production-quality, high-precision, handheld scanner for professionals. It quickly and reliably documents rooms, structures, and objects in 3D and creates high-definition point clouds. With unbeatable precision, it is suitable for all uses in which installations, properties, or environments must be quickly measured from various perspectives. The Freestyle3D integrates seamlessly with these FARO software products.
|Article Title and Link|
user guide, handbook, hand-held scanner, hand held, techsheet, tech sheet, tech specs, techspecs, user guide, upgrade, new release, maintenance release, release notes, readme, new features, specifications, computer requirements, PC requirements, PS specifications, PC Specs, minimum requirements