You can erase or reformat the Focus3D SD memory card. All the file folders required for operation are correctly populated the next time the memory card it is used in the Focus3D.
- What type of SD card can be used with the Focus 3D and which tool should I use to format it
- What should I do if the scan data stored on my Focus3D SD card seems to have disappeared, is lost, or I cannot open the scan data project
- When attempting to take a scan with my Focus 3D, I receive an error "Scanning is not possible without SD Card. Please insert an SD card into the scanner." What do I do
- What does the error code 1020 for the Focus 3D mean
- I can’t open my SCENE project any more. Can a project be restored
setup, SD card, ls, laser scanner, memory, re-image