The operating temperature range for the FARO® Laser Tracker varies depending on the Tracker model.
- Vantage and ION Tracker: -15 degrees C to 50 degrees C
- V2 Tracker (Manufactured 2006 or later): -15 degrees C to 50 degrees C
- V1 Tracker (Manufactured before 2006): 4 degrees C to 43 degrees C
The storage temperature for all of these Trackers is -20 degrees C to 70 degrees C
See the technical specifications sheets listed below for more information.
- Technical Specification Sheet for the Vantage S and E Laser Tracker
- Technical Specification Sheet for the ION Laser Tracker
- Technical Specification and Measurement Range Sheet for the V1, V2, X and Xi Laser Tracker
- Thermal Effects in Measurement with CMMs
environmental specifications, environmental affects, temperature, temperature range, thermal effects, thermal range