The operating temperature range of all FARO Break Resistant SMR's is -15 C to +50 C.
The storage temperature range of all FARO Break Resistant SMR's is -40 C to 70 C.
This includes the Standard Accuracy, Long Range, High Performance, Windowed and Heavy Duty Break Resistant SMRs.
The operating temperature range for the Standard Glass Panel SMR is 0 C to 50 C.
The storage temperature range for the Standard Glass Panel SMR is -40 C to 70 C.
- How do I clean Laser Tracker spherically mounted retroreflectors (SMRs) optical targets
- Can an SMR for the FARO Laser Tracker be repaired or replaced--000001273
- How does one replace the window of a Window SMR
- What type of information is available about Laser Tracker targets
- What is included in the factory certification of a Laser Tracker SMR
- What kind of information is on the SMR Calibration Certificate
- Where can I find a tech sheet or information about Laser Tracker Targets
temperature, range, smr, break resistant smr, temperature of smr