Problem: Transducer (#?) out of calibration on Bronze Series DSP arms
Before we issue a service for your Bronze arm we would like you to perform some diagnostics for us.
1. Check that the arm links up to the computer. When it links up to the computer, see if it shows the Serial Number and calibration date on the screen.
Turn off the computer, unplug the arm from the computer, and disconnect the power.
2. Check the connectors on the cable. Look for any cracks in the plastic connector or a pinch in the cable.
3. Check the Sprinter II connector (9 pin connector that plugs into the computer) for any cracks. Check the back side of the connector, where the RJ-11 cable plugs, for a bent/broken pin.
4. Check the serial port in the back of the DSP Box to see if it has a bent or broken pin.
5. Take a pen or pencil and push the reset button on the back of the DSP Box.
6. Take the cover off the DSP Box and make sure the connector from wire harness is securely seated onto the board. Place the cover back on.
7. Turn on the system and see what happens.
If you are still receiving the out of calibration error after performing these steps, please contact us and we will issue a service number (RMA#).
Keywords: transducer, bronze