The Click scanner is calibrated as part of the initial set-up of the 1Click software. You can repeat the calibration by clicking the Option icon from the 1Click welcome page.
In the General option window, click Restart Scanner Configuration to begin the calibration procedure.
- From General options, click Restart Scanner Configuration.
- Click Load Calibration Kit From File.
- Use windows explorer to navigate to the scanner as if it were a regular PC drive. Select the calibration .xml file and click Open.
- Verify that the number of the .xml file matches the number on your calibration plate. If they do not match, contact your dealer before calibrating.
- To insert the calibration plate in the scanner, detach the black support on the back of the plate. It is held by magnets and will pull apart.
- Release the two screws of the impression holder and insert the master support, tightening the screws as much as possible to fix it properly.
- Place the calibration plate in the scanner taking care in positioning it keeping the part with one bold dot on the left and the side with two bold dots on the right.
- Click Head Calibration.