The accuracy of your scan data is not affected by changing the resolution or quality settings. Also, the Quality setting does not have anything to do with the filters and will not disable any filters by changing the quality slider. It only changes the noise reduction.
- What does the Quality Setting on the Focus 3D change
- How can I visually check the registration quality in FARO Scene
- Reference Target Placement for Automatically Registering Scans in SCENE
- How can I download the latest FARO Laser Scanner Focus3D X 130/330 firmware and upgrade the firmware
- How do I enhance the scan data quality using FARO SCENE's noise compression
accuracy, setting, photon, 80, 420, quality, setting, resolution, touch, screen, modify, change