Currently, the Cobalt 3D Imager interface does not support the rotary table when using multiple in an array configuration.
BuildIT offers an automated process that supports the use of using an array in combination with the rotary table. If using this setup, the table needs to be connected to the computer through a USB connection, and the drivers for the table need to be installed separately.
Follow the procedure below that pertains to your situation.
If using a Rotary Table with an Array Configuration, use the following procedure:
- Download the driver below.
- Run “Arcus Drivers and Tools Setup 1.43.exe”.
- Once the driver is installed, navigate to Run on your PC.
- Input the following:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arcus Technology\Drivers, Libraries, Source\PerformaxUSB v4.01\PerformaxUSBInstaller_x64.exe
- Click OK.
Note: This procedure is only required if you are using a rotary table with an array, as the array doesn’t support rotary table automatically.
If using a Rotary Table with a single Cobalt, it is recommended:
- Plug the rotary table into the single Cobalt and use the Cobalt user interface to control the table instead.
- You do not require the driver.