If the Windows® Firewall prevents a connection to the FARO® Vantage Laser Tracker and you are unable to disable the firewall, follow these steps:
- Access the Windows Firewall via the Control Panel: Control Panel>System and Security>Windows Firewall.
- In the side panel, choose Allow a program or feature through Windows Firewall.
- Look for FARO Tracker Broker in the list and make sure the three boxes are checked. Then click OK.
- In BuildIT, try again to connect to the Laser Tracker.
- If the connection fails, close the Broker.
- Then open the Broker again from the Device Manager or from the Manager Tree and try to connect again.