The USB dongle supplied with your software can be updated to support new versions or enable additional software features.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||15 minutes|
License Update Instructions
- Close any open windows of BuildIT Projector.
- Open the email you received from BuildIT which contains your license information.
- Run the BuildIT Hardware License Utility: Start > All Programs > Projector > Hardware License Utility.
- Plug in the USB dongle into your computer that matches the first dongle serial number listed in the email provided ("112XXX" in the example below). Be sure to unplug any other dongles you are not currently updating.
- COPY & PASTE the first line of your Update Code into the Update License input box. (It is very important that you copy and paste only one line at a time).
- After each line of Update Code is pasted, click the Update License button.
- Congratulations! You have successfully updated your BuildIT Projector license.
- If you have more than one line of code per license: Repeat steps #5 and #6 with each of additional lines of code, one line at a time.
- If you have more than one dongle to update: Repeat steps #4-7 with the next dongle number.