1. Measure the features on the part to create the CAD Coordinate system shown on the CAD model.
2. Create a coordinate system using the measured features.
3. Go to Alignments tab and then Manage and select Coordinate System.
4. Go ahead and select the coordinate system that you just created for the Measured Coordinate System.
5. Next select the World Coordinate system under Nominal Coordinate System.
6. Lastly click Apply/Solve and this should align the part to the CAD.
If the coordinate system on the CAD is not possible to reproduce you can always create a new Coordinate system by using the Pick from CAD and creating this Coordinate System using the nominal features. You will then need to follow the steps above to create a Coordinate system from actual measured features.
Please call support if you have any questions.