Once you have completed article "Updating a Product License Key with a C2V File", you should receive an automated email from FARO with an attached V2C or FLU file. This file is unique to the computer you use with FARO® CAM2® Measure and contains updated product key information. Applying one of these files updates the product/license keys stored in your CAM2 Measure software or on your dongle.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||15 minutes|
Apply the V2C or FLU File
- Save the V2C or FLU file attached to the email you received from the automated license update system to a known location. Write down the location if you need to. If you have not received this email, contact FARO Support.
- From the Windows Start Menu, go to All Programs > FARO > CAM2 Measure 10 > FARO Remote Update System.
- The Sentinel HASP RUS dialog box appears. Click the Apply License Update tab.
- Click to browse to the location where you saved the V2C or FLU file.
- In the Select the file to apply window, click All Files (*.*), select the C2V or FLU file, and click Open.
- Click Apply Update.
- The Sentinel HASP RUS dialog box appears with a success message when the process is complete.
- Open CAM2 Measure.
- Updating a Product License Key with a C2V file
- Error Code 19- SafeNet Required XML tags not found, when applying V2C Files
portlock, product key activation, license activation, offline license activation, offline product key activation, manual activation, activate product key, C2V file, FLU file, license transfer, dongle not detected, license not detected, upgrade