In FARO® Measure 10.7 and later, FARO started a program that reports Measure usage statistics and errors. This program enables you to affect how product managers prioritize software enhancements and improvements. Click here for details.
Participation in this program is voluntary, so you can turn reporting off or on at any time. Reporting is turned on by default.
Disable or Enable Usage Statistics and Error Reporting
- In Measure 10, click the File tab.
- In the left panel, click Help.
- Under About Measure 10, click FARO Customer Experience Improvement Program.
- The Ultimate Customer Experience Window appears.
- At the bottom of the window, you can disable or enable reporting.
- To turn off reporting, click No, I would not like to participate and click OK.
- To turn on reporting, click Yes, I would like to participate and click OK.
customer participation, sending data to FARO, runtime intelligence