To download the last version of the legacy FARO® CAM2® Measure X software, click this link.
This article shows you how to download and install the last version CAM2 Measure X Legacy software. FARO is no longer developing this software. Development was suspended April 2005. Warranty renewal expired April of 2010.
FARO supports Legacy software for the length of time stated in your license agreement. To have a current warranty and be eligible to receive software maintenance, we highly recommend that you upgrade to the most recent CAM2 Measure software.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||20 minutes|
Download and Save CAM2 Measure X
- Download the software.
- It may take a few minutes to complete the download. Do not close your browser or shut off your computer while the download is in progress.
When the download is complete, you should see the CAM2 Measure X software in your browser's download folder.
- Copy the software to your storage media for safe keeping.
NOTE: This version of CAM2 Measure X may disable unauthorized portlocks. Use caution when installing.
Install with Your Native Language
- Double-click the CAM2 Measure X .exe file and click Run.
- Select your language. The CAM2 Measure X installation software detects the language of the operating system. These are the supported languages.
- When prompted, select the features you want. We recommend checking all the boxes. Make sure you check This feature and all sub-features will be installed on the local hard drive.
- When prompted to install the software For One User or For All Users, if you check For One User, this means that the software only appears under the Windows account of the current user.
- When prompted for the location of the installation folder, the default is set in Start Menu > All Programs > FARO.
- The Windows installer finishes the installation.
- Double-click the CAM2 Measure X icon to open it.
CAM2 Measure X is ready to use.