CAM2 Measure 10 software is compatible with the Gold, Silver, or Sterling Serial FaroArms. The Bronze FaroArm has not been officially tested with CAM2 Measure 10. You can try using the trial version of CAM2 Measure 10 to see if it will work.*
To use Serial FaroArms with the CAM2 Measure 10 software, you need to connect the FaroArm to a serial port on your computer. Most desktop computers and laptop docking stations have serial ports. This is the best way to connect your Serial FaroArm to Cam2 Measure 10. If your computer only has USB ports, you can try using a serial-to-USB converter. But, FARO does not support this type of connection.
These Legacy Serial FaroArms do not provide the full functionality provided by USB FaroArms, such as laser scanning capabilities, sensitivity adjustments, and using the FaroArm like a mouse. Click here to learn about the latest features of the USB FaroArm.
* NOTE: Only Serial FaroArm models with onboard encoder lights, like those in these pictures, are compatible.
Caption: FaroArm Gold
Caption: FaroArm Silver
Caption: FaroArm Sterling
- Where can I download CAM2 Measure 10 software, latest and earlier versions, and Readme files
- Where can I download the latest CAM2 Measure 10 User Manual
- Is it possible to connect a Serial FaroArm to a USB port using a USB to serial port adapter
- Can I scan in CAM2 Q or M10 with my serial FaroArm