- FARO® SCENE, FARO® SCENE SDK, FARO® SCENE LT, FARO® SCENE Capture and Process version 184.108.40.206 released November 14 2016. This release introduces On-Site Compensation. On-Site Compensation is a procedure to test, verify, and adjust the compensation of the FARO® Laser Scanner FocusS150 and FocusS 350.
- With SCENE 6.1 and later, you can create a mesh creation from a selection of points in the 3D view.
- With FARO® SCENE WebShare Cloud 2.0, released February 2016, FARO is the first to offer a fluid 3D point cloud streaming and viewing experience with narrow-bandwidth internet access. Use the example projects on our demo site to see how this new release makes it faster and easier to share point cloud data in the cloud. Click here to see videos about how to use WebShare Cloud.
- Use the FARO® SCENE WebShare 2Go App 2.0 to make your WebShare Cloud projects portable.
- With SCENE 6.0 and later, use FARO® WebShare Cloud and the WebShare 2Go App instead of SCENE WebShare Server and SCENE WebShare Server 2Go.
In this 25-minute video, FARO Application Engineer Si Horton demonstrates all the latest features of SCENE 6.1, including SCENE Capture and Process. Cannot access video on YouTube? Click here to download the video.
See how the latest features of SCENE WebShare Cloud 2.0 makes it easier to manage traffic on your SCENE WebShare Cloud, set up a project to share 3D point cloud data, annotate scan views, create orthophotos, and navigate point clouds with a touch screen or virtual joystick all using narrow-bandwidth internet access. In this 17-minute YouTube tutorial, Si Horton FARO Application Engineer shows how fluid streaming the point cloud can be. Cannot access video on YouTube? Click here to download the video.
Make this your home page for SCENE. From here, you can get the latest news and quickly navigate articles to get all the available download resources. There are several ways to navigate.
- The sequence of article links in the Map below guide you through all the available resources.
- The image at the top of all articles about SCENE takes you back to this page.
About the SCENE Suite of Applications and Apps
Using the SCENE suite of applications and apps you can process, manipulate, manage, and share scanned data and point cloud projects easily and efficiently. All the software in the suite is seamlessly integrated and user friendly, allowing you to export scan data to various formats for quick processing and evaluation. With a touch of a button, objects in scans can be recognized automatically, and scans can be registered and positioned relative to each other. Scan projects can be published for sharing on a private, secure, web-hosted cloud platform or published to a private locally hosted web server. The SCENE suite is compatible with these FARO products.
These applications and apps make up the SCENE suite. See the table below for a list of downloadable resources including software, manuals, and more.
- SCENE--Process, manipulate, measure, and manage scanned data and point clouds from the Focus3D or Freestyle3D
- SCENE LT--View point clouds and do basic measurements
- SCENE SDK--Import scan data and point clouds from the FARO Focus3D or Freestyle3D to third-party applications that are not included in SCENE or SCENE Process
- SCENE Capture and Process--Capture and visualize, as well as process and manipulate scan data and point clouds from the FARO Freestyle3D
- SCENE Apps--Browse for SCENE-compatible standalone apps from FARO and other vendors that manipulate scanned data and point clouds SCENE
- SCENE WebShare Cloud--View scan projects on this private and secure, cloud-hosted service for storing and sharing scan data and point clouds with desktop computers, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices
- [LEGACY] SCENE WebShare Server--View scan projects on this locally-hosted web solution for storing and sharing scan data and point clouds
- [LEGACY] SCENE WebShare 2Go--View scan projects on this web solution for storing and sharing scan data and point clouds with mobile devices
|Article Title and Link|
These Release Notes apply to all products within the SCENE Suite
|Capture and Process|
|[LEGACY] WebShare Server|
|[LEGACY] WebShare 2Go|