When you are upgrading your FARO® software to the latest release, or your computer does not recognize your license key or dongle, you can automatically update the product/license key or dongle if your warranty is up-to-date .
In this article, we provide links to a series of four articles that lead you through the download, installation, and upgrade process. Step one takes you to the first article in the series. From there, follow the steps and links in each article to install the software and upgrade your existing installation. You do not have to return here. But, if you prefer, you can use the steps in this article to guide you.
- Click here to check your computer system operating system compatibility before you download or install the latest software. Just follow the steps in that article to install and upgrade your software.
- Click here to download the latest SCENE software.
- Click here and follow the step-by-step instructions to install SCENE as an upgrade of an existing installation. Also, enjoy the video that shows you how to install and configure SCENE for optimal performance.
- Click here to launch the SCENE License Manager and upgrade the product/license key.
- FARO Software Installation and Upgrade
- SCENE News, Software Downloads, Manuals, and Technical Resources
automatic update, service plan, installation, license problems, license issues, problems with licenses