To install a SCENE app do one of the following:
- Click the Install button and select an app package file (with the extension .fpp) from your hard disk.In the drop down menu of the button you will find:
- the possibility to install an app that is not packed to an app package but whose individual program files are available within a folder on the hard disk.
- a link to the FARO 3D AppStore to download new apps.
- Drag & drop a downloaded app package file into SCENE
- Double-click an app package file in Windows Explorer.
If the app is already installed you will get an error message and the installation will be cancelled. SCENE also checks whether the app is compatible to the current version of SCENE. If the app and SCENE are not compatible, the installation will be cancelled. Once the installation is complete, the app will be activated by default.
Scene, app, installation, install