Before you install the new Gage CD, you will need to uninstall the older version. Use the following procedures to uninstall the software. ( You may want to involve an IT representative from your company due to any computer constraints that may be involved)
- Remove any files/tools that you have saved and would like to keep.
- These can be located where ever you have saved them to.
- The default Gage files are saved to the following folders:
- SPC C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Faro\Cam2 Measure\SPCProcess
- Excel Reports C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Faro\Cam2 Measure\Excel
- For HTML files: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\FARO\SPC Graph\"tool name"
- For Tools: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\FARO\CAM2Measure\Learn\User
- Go to Start> Settings> Control Panel> Add or Remove Programs and remove the Gage
- Right click on Start and Search the computer for "FARO". When it has completed delete all remaining files (Do NOT do this until you have removed all of your files you would like to keep)
- Put the Gage CD in the computer and install all components of the Gage 1.5.2 Software
uninstall, reinstall, gage software