If you cannot get your version of CAM2 Measure X, 4, or 3 to access the license keys on your dongle or portlock, update the Sentinel Protection Installer to the latest version. This installer contains the HASP Sentinel System Driver that enables your computer to access the FARO product key on the dongle.
- Click here to download the Sentinel Protection Installer version 7.6.8 to the computer you use with your FARO software.
- Store the Sentinel-Protection-Installer-<versionNumber> Windows.zip file in a location on your hard disk
- Unzip the .zip file in this location.
- Before you run the installer, check to see if a previous version of the Sentinel Protection Installer has been installed. If so, uninstall it. If not, skip this step.
- In the location where you unzipped the Sentinel-Protection-Installer-<versionNumber> Windows.zip file, double-click the Sentinel Protections Installer <versionNumber>.exe file to run the installer.
- Follow the prompts and click Finish to complete the installation.
- Insert the dongle into the USB port and open your FARO software.
Your licensed FARO software should open correctly.
Always make sure that the dongle is inserted into the USB port before you run your FARO software. If you run the software first and then insert the dongle, the software does not access the license key on the dongle. In this case, close the FARO software and reopen it.
- How do I troubleshoot portlock issues for CAM2 Measure X, 4 or 3
- Where can I download the last version of the CAM2 Measure X software
- Where can I download the last version of CAM2 Measure 4.0 software
HASP portlock driver, HASP portlock driver, HASP dongle driver, HASP driver