1Click software is the operating application for Click scanners.
There are two versions of 1Click that can be installed:
- 1Click Full Setup
- The full setup is a complete installer. This file .exe should be used for the first installation of the current version on a PC. It is used for a fresh install and to upgrade to a new software version number.
- 1Click Only Update Setup
- This version is used for bug fixes and other minor updates. It cannot be used if there is not already a complete version of the same software installed on the PC.
In both cases, installation involves using the installation wizard.
Installing the Software
- Double-click on the downloaded software to launch the installation wizard. Windows might ask you if you want to proceed with the installations, if so, click Yes.
- Select the language, and click Next.
- Select full installation to install the necessary drivers, and click Next.
- Select Create a Desktop Shortcut, and click Next.
- Review your set-up and click Install. The files will be extracted and installed.
- Continue following installation prompts. At the end of installation, you will be prompted to restart your PC to complete installation.