OpticalRevEng Dental software is the operating application for Deluxe, Smart, and Easy scanners.
Installing the Software
- Double-click on the downloaded software to launch the installation wizard. Windows might ask you if you want to proceed with the installations, if so, click Yes.
- Select the language, and click Ok.
- Select full installation to install all the necessary drivers, and click Next.
- Select Create a Desktop Shortcut, and click Next.
- Choose the appropriate Post Setup actions listed.
- Restore default acquisition profiles - If the acquisition profiles were changed in a previous version of the software, this option will restore the default profiles. Note: This option is selected by default, so if there is no need to restore the profiles, it must be manually deselected.
- Restore default export profiles - If the exporter's profiles were changed in a previous version of the software, this option will restore the default profiles.
- Remove the Configuration Files Saved - If the same PC was connected to a different scanner, there may be a need to remove their configuration files from memory.
- Remove the Calibration Kits Saved - If different calibration kits were used for the same system, there may be a need to remove their XML from the PC memory.
- Clean the Window Registry- This option cleans all the parameters of our software that were saved in the Windows Registry, allowing the software to behave as if no other software of the same type was ever installed on that computer. Note: If erased, these files cannot be automatically restored.
- Review your set-up and click Install. The files will be extracted and installed.
- Continue following installation prompts. At the end of installation, you will be prompted to restart your PC to complete installation.