Certain screen resolutions and custom font scaling may cause display issues of the user interface within RevEng™ Capture.
Here are some common symptoms:
|Icons or text appear too big or too small||Interface layout appears completely out of scale|
Adjust the Windows Display Settings
Check (and adjust if necessary) the the screen resolution and scale. RevEng Capture is optimized for a resolution of 1920x1080 at 100% scale.
- Right-click on the desktop and choose Display setting.
- Under the Display category, set the resolution (1920x1080) and scale (100%) values.
Adjust the Interface Scaling Setting
- Click the Settings icon on the bottom left of the screen.
- In the left panel, click General settings and locate the Style settings section.
- Increase or decrease the value in the Interface scaling field (default = 1.00)
- After adjusting this value, close and restart RevEng Capture for the changes to take effect.