1. Create a backup of your scanner settings (under Manage > Service > Backup)
2. Remove the scanner's SD card from the Focus and connect it to your PC
3. Open the folder of your backup on the SD card (Backup > Name of Backup)
4. Look for a folder called "Wallpapers" If the folder is not available, create a new folder named "Wallpapers" in the directory of your backup folder.
5. Copy the wallpaper pictures (jpg) to this folder. NOTE: The wallpaper pictures should have a resolution of 640 X 480 (height X width) pixels.
6. Insert the SD card back to the Focus
7. Go to Manage > Service > Restore and select your backup from the list.
8. Restore the Focus.
Keywords: wallpaper, focus 3D