You can modify the algorithm settings to adjust for reflective surfaces. Please follow the steps below and see the attached document for the steps with pictures.
- Select “Laser Probe” as the current probe.
- Click on “Edit” button.
- Click on “Laser Probe Settings” button.
- Click the “Advanced Settings” check box.
- Select “Automatic – Highly Reflective” algorithm.
- Click on “OK”.
- Click on “Modify” button.
- Click on “OK” in the Probe window.
You can also use Dynaflux to coat the part. Please see www.dynaflux.com. We suggest DNF315-16 DF-Developer Nuclear Inspection Grade - Crack Check.
scanning, laser line probe, shinny surface, powder coat, llp, llp settings