- If the wireless connection between the PC and Laser scanner is not stable, or if it cannot be connected, verify the wireless signal strength from the PC.
- If encountering interference from other devices, consider changing the channel to avoid it. Note that all WLAN devices on the network must use the same channel.
Despite the fact that the distance between the PC and the scanner is not long, connection may not be possible or may not be stable.
Often, this happens when there are many wireless LAN devices in the vicinity and interference occurs due to duplication of the channel. Check the radio waves receivable from the PC and change the setting of Focus.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to Complete||2 minutes|
Windows 7 and later.
Please check how many wireless devices are around your PC.
- Confirm the SSID (radio wave) that the PC can detect currently from the notification area. If many SSIDs are displayed, radio interference is suspected.
- In the command prompt, execute “ netsh wlan show networks mode = bssid “ .
- Check the signal and channel of Focus from the result. Make sure that there are no duplicate channels with other equipment.
- If you suspect duplication of channels, change the Focus WLAN settings. Change "WLAN channel" of "Settings"> "General settings"> "WLAN".
Channels can be changed in the range of 1 to 11. Since neighboring channels will interfere, it will not be enough to find and use a free channel. It is basically to set five channels apart.
- Wireless LAN Frequencies and Information for the Focus3D Laser Scanner
- Improving Wireless Connection Performance for the Laser Scanner Focus3D X 330/130 or S 120/20
- Remote Control of the Focus3D From a Mobile Device
connectivity, wi-fi, wifi, wlan, lan, network, connect, connection,