Here is all you have to do. Click links for details.
- Connect your USB FaroArm to the computer using the Ethernet cable first, before connecting via Bluetooth. Doing this will install the FaroArm driver on your computer.
- Open your Bluetooth Device Panel
- For Windows XP
- For Windows 7
- Check your results.
Bluetooth wireless is a short-range communications technology intended to replace the cables connecting devices. The range of a Class 2 system, such as the FaroArm, is approximately 30 feet or 10 meters. In general, a connection by Bluetooth tend to be slower than a cable connection, but it may be the best option for your setup.
This 4.5 minute video and PDF file walk you through setting up the Bluetooth connection for the USB FaroArm, Fusion, Quantum, or Platinum.
Please review this table before you begin to ensure your success.
|Time to complete||20 minutes or less|
For Windows XP
For Windows 7
- Warranty Benefits and Management
- Get a link to the SCENE Capture and Process User Manual
- Where can I download the latest and earlier versions of the SCENE LT User Manual
- Where can I download the latest and earlier versions of the FARO SCENE User Manuals
- Where can I download the latest and earlier versions of FARO SCENE WebShare 2Go Quick Start Guide
- Where can I download the latest and earlier versions of the SCENE Webshare Server User Manual
troubleshooting, rendering, display problem