- This update only applies to Photons that can communicate with Scene 4.6 or 4.7 (i.e., contain the 4.6 or 4.7 firmware). If your Photon currently does not communicate with Scene 4.6 or 4.7, please contact customer support.
- Scanners cannot be used with Scene versions older than the Scanner's firmware.
Firmware updates for the FARO Laser Scanner LS can be found at the following links:
|FARO Laser Scanner LS Firmware Updates||Download|
The highest version of the firmware that can be used with Photon 80, Photon 120 is 220.127.116.1121 and any Photons that complete service will ship with this version of firmware.
Please note that the highest version of firmware that can be used with the LS 880 and LS 840 scanners is version 4.6.
To install it, follow these steps:
- Download the file to your desktop
- Open the ZIP file and extract it to your desktop
- Open up Scene
- Connect to Scanner and make sure the Laser is turned on
- Go to Scanner > Administrator > Install...
- Locate the file you downloaded
- Apply the file.
- Once the file is finished installing, reboot the LS.
Firmware, photon, scanner ls