Skip to main content
Software Download, Release Notes, and Installation Instructions for As-Built Modeler
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Check that your computer meets the recommended requirements before you download the software.
- Ensure you have administrator privileges on your computer and turn off all anti-virus and firewall software.
- Complete the form below to download latest As-Built™ Modeler software.
- Install the software.
- Turn anti-virus and firewall software back on.
- Ensure you have administrator privileges on your computer. If you do not, contact your IT department.
- Turn off all anti-virus and firewall software, as it can affect installing FARO® software. We will remind you to turn it back on again at the end of this process. If you do not know how to do this, contact your IT department.
- Once you have successfully downloaded the software, double-click the downloaded file to begin the install process. Follow the prompts to finish the installation. This may take several minutes.
- If you turned off anti-virus and firewall software before you started the install process, turn it back on before you use FARO software. If you do not know how to do this, contact your IT department.
- Proceed to License Activation for As-Built Modeler to activate your software.