Softcheck tools can be written on a separate computer and then transferred to the computer where they will be executed. The following is the method for loading these programs into Softcheck Tool Manager.
- Have the .cab file stored in a known location. (CD or folder on C drive)
- Open Softcheck Tool Manager on the computer where you would like to execute the Softcheck Tools.
- Log in to Softcheck Tool Manager as an Administrator
- Click on Tool Management
- Click on LOAD TOOL
- Choose the .cab file and click OPEN
- The Softcheck tool is now completely loaded on this machine and can be viewed from Tool List.
See the link below for more details.
Click here to download: Load a Softcheck Tool
Keywords: load, softcheck, sct, soft check