At the moment, the following server-wide settings are available. A detailed description for them can be found in the configuration file:
· UseWidescreenMode: Use the widescreen mode when the aspect ratio is larger than 2:1.
· ShowListViewInWidescreenMode: In widescreen mode also show the scan list.
· MaximalScannerDistance: Distance in meters up to which the other scans are visible in the panorama.
· LengthUnit: Initial length unit.
· AreaUnit: Initial area unit.
· ScanThumbnailSize: Initial size of the scan thumbnails in the scan list.
· MapZoomLevel: Initial zoom level of the overview map.
· PanoramaSDQuality: Quality of the sphere used to display the panorama in the standard mode.
· PanoramaHDQuality: Quality of the sphere used to display the panorama in the high definition mode.
· UseScanAgeInMap: Enable the scan age based coloration of the overview map. (only available for projects exported with SCENE 5.0 and later). If this feature is enabled, you may configure the color scale with the scan-age-color-scale.xml configuration file in the same folder
· HierarchicalProjectOverview: Use the hierarchical project overview.
· EnableUserLogging: Activate the logging of user activity on the WebShare server. For more information, see chapter 2.12.
· WebShareMinimalFreeMemory: Set the minimal free memory in megabytes (MB) available on the server below which WebShare no longer accepts new users.